• Subscribe
  • What is your no-give-up motivational quote?

ISTIAK AHMAD
    8 replies
    We all have our procrastination moments and feel a bit down. To reignite the fire, here's a quote that lights me up: “No, I don't ever give up. I'd have to be dead or completely incapacitated” ― Elon Musk Now, share your own uplifting quotes in the comments, let's ignite some inspiration!

Replies

Tenley Gray
    My no-give-up motivational quote is "Fall seven times, stand up eight."
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @hayden_foster Love that quote! It's the perfect reminder that resilience is the key to success. Keep standing tall! 💪
    Nick
    "The ticket to victory often comes down to bringing your very best when you feel your worst, Don't stop when you're tired. Stop when you're done." -- David Goggins "Courage isn’t having the strength to go on, it is going on when you don’t have the strength." -- Napoleon Bonaparte "Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid." -- Franklin Jones
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @reconcatlord Absolutely love these quotes! "The ticket to victory when you feel your worst" is pure grit, and Napoleon's take on courage hits differently. And Franklin Jones nailed it with the essence of bravery. 💪 Thanks for sharing these powerful reminders to keep pushing forward!
    Jacob Choi
    @reconcatlord @istiakahmad Never heard that one by Napoleon before. Made me a fan. 👍
    Jacob Choi
    Mine is a Korean proverb -- 갈 길이 멀다 or "Long way to Go". It might seem counter-motivational at first, but it helps me keep the perspective that there is still so much to see and do, when things are flat or unseemly it keeps me excited for the change ahead. It also helps me keep my roots in mind, and appreciate the hard work of everyone before and alongside me.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @jacob_boston Love the depth of your motivational quote! "Long way to Go" is like a compass, guiding you through the journey with a reminder that every step, whether flat or uphill, is part of the adventure. It's all about embracing the process and appreciating the roots that ground us. Truly inspiring perspective🌟
    Jacob Choi
    @istiakahmad Thanks my guy, I appreciate it! You've got a great one too. We wouldn't get anywhere without grit and determination. And no way we're quitting early. 🔥