• Subscribe
  • What do the holidays look like in your home?

Jao Japitana
    12 replies
    Mine would be... Chrsitmas music from 7am, home filled with Christmas decors and a house filled with tons of people How about yours?

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
    Hey Jao, in my home - more delicious home made foods 😅
    Jao Japitana
    @istiakahmad Oh yes! The food is one of the highlights of course :-) What are your favorites?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @jao_japitana i love Pizza. i love all foods actually 😅
    Nick
    Mine is listening and watching things I like, now that I actually have down time. Tons of Xmas lights all synced together, lighting the fireplace, and just me and the cats 🤣😁🎉🎄
    Jao Japitana
    @reconcatlord SOunds really cozy. I can just imagine your cats cuddling up to you while you listen and watch things :-D
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    We are far from home unfortunately, but our family is safe and it's the most important.
    Jao Japitana
    @kate_ramakaieva Glad to know that you are safe. Where is home?
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Igor Lysenko
    We get together as a family and have lunch and dinner together, sometimes we just sit and discuss what we will do or what has happened this year.
    Jao Japitana
    @ixord Always nice to have the family together in the holidays. One thing we usually all miss when we get too fixated with work.
    Ibraheem ALI
    San Diego's neighborhoods reflect a kaleidoscope of influences, from the historic charm of Old Town to the modernity of downtown skyscrapers. This diversity is mirrored in the choices of flooring that flooring San diego embrace. Hardwood flooring, with its timeless appeal and warm hues, often graces homes in areas like La Jolla, creating a seamless connection between indoor spaces and the natural beauty outdoors.
    jhoney bairstow
    In our home, the holidays unfold with the enchanting sounds of Christmas music starting at 7 am. Every corner is adorned with festive decorations, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The house comes alive with the joyous presence of numerous loved ones, making it a season filled with warmth and togetherness