• Subscribe
  • What books do you recommend for the Founder?

Patryk Pijanowski
    14 replies
    Autumn is approaching, and with that comes the time to read books. What books do you recommend for Founder - in English, of course.

Replies

Sage Turner
    I loved Zero to One by Peter Thiel. It’s packed with insights on building unique businesses and thinking differently in a competitive landscape.
    Alexander Galitsky
    The jungle book
    Teun Lassche
    Zero to one - Peter Thiel
    Nathan Covey
    It's a classic but, The Lean Startup
    Dan Monaghan
    Hacking Growth - Sean Ellis
    Kenneth Ray
    If you’re looking for something more practical, Founders at Work by Jessica Livingston offers great stories from successful founders. It’s inspiring and packed with lessons learned.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I would probably grabbed autobiography of any successful founder :)
    Obsolution
    Never split the difference. Its great for learning sales which will be key if you are going to be doing sales for your company!
    Michael
    The Lean Startup by Eric Ries for practical strategies on building and scaling your business efficiently.
    Harshil Patel
    The Purple Cow by Seth Godin
    Karthik Tatikonda
    Almanac of Naval Ravikant Minimalist entrepreneur & Zero to one What about you? What do you recommend for a founder?
    Kushal Gandhi
    "The Hard Thing About Hard Things" by Ben Horowitz - This book offers real-world advice on the challenges of building and running a startup, with a focus on tough decisions and management techniques. "Leaders Eat Last" by Simon Sinek - It dives deep into how leaders can inspire trust and loyalty within their teams by creating a culture where people feel safe.
    Hongyuan Cao
    Zero to one - Peter Thiel yes, i yet
    Mohan Natarajan
    Founders mentality - Chris Brook James Allen more efficient to see the youtube summary