• Subscribe
  • What are your plans for 2024?🤔

Shirley
    4 replies
    For me, finding customer needs and pain points, optimizing existing products, and creating new ones. What about you guys?

Replies

Julia Zakharova
    Hi. That's a good question. I scheduled a personal year back in November 2023 - I have a birthday in November. On the plan: - To grow 1000 subscribers on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/... - to improve my knowledge of living English (I still write decently, but I speak badly). - weekly exercise - done. I'm already exercising 3 times a week. Subscription for half a year - to dive into the basics of seo - to connect on PH with 1000+ professionals - move to another country But the work year has been filling up with changes since the 3rd week of January. - to launch from scratch a school of interns for the company in VK and telegram - I agreed to participate in the web3 project without a second thought. Launching a product from scratch - try to change the company, there are offers
    Nick
    For me working towards my PhD and learning everything I can about things I don't know. Getting more involved in coding for AI/ML, and working on speaking and understanding Latin and German better.