• Subscribe
  • What are some key and intricate features a Notion household dashboard should have?

Edun Kerry
    4 replies
    I’m currently creating a home manager template which includes several useful features to help users manage their daily tasks and household activities. Here are some features I’m including : 1. To-do list: A to-do list feature can help users keep track of all the tasks they need to complete, including grocery shopping, cleaning, and home maintenance tasks. 2. Calendar: A calendar feature can help users schedule appointments, set reminders for important events, and plan their daily routine. 3. Shopping list: A shopping list feature can help users create and manage their grocery shopping list, ensuring that they never forget any essential items. 4. Budget tracker: A budget tracker feature can help users monitor their expenses and manage their finances by tracking their income, expenses, and savings. 5. Meal planner: A meal planner feature can help users plan their meals for the week, create a shopping list for groceries, and save money on food. 6. Home inventory: A home inventory feature can help users keep track of their belongings, including furniture, appliances, and electronics, and ensure they are adequately insured. 7. Cleaning schedule: A cleaning schedule feature can help users create a routine for cleaning their home, ensuring that they maintain a clean and organized living space. 8. Reminders: A reminders feature can help users set reminders for tasks such as taking out the trash, watering plants, or changing air filters. These are just a few examples of features that a simple home manager could include. The exact features included will depend on the specific needs and preferences of the users. But I’d also love to know what other features I could include or what other household metrics you would love to track

Replies

Tammy Martin
    Your home manager template sounds incredibly comprehensive and practical! Incorporating features like a to-do list, calendar, and shopping list can indeed streamline daily tasks and household activities effectively. Moreover, integrating a budget tracker and meal planner adds another layer of utility, aiding users in managing their finances and optimizing meal preparation. Additionally, including a home inventory feature ensures that users can keep track of their possessions, while a cleaning schedule feature maintains a tidy living environment. Reminders for various tasks further enhance the organizational aspect of your template. Considering the context of House Cleaning Abbotsford, you might want to explore features tailored to specific cleaning needs or local service integration for cleaning professionals. For instance, integrating a feature that allows users to schedule and manage house cleaning services from local providers in Abbotsford could be a valuable addition. By continually soliciting feedback and adapting to users' needs, your home manager template can evolve to become an indispensable tool for households in Abbotsford and beyond.
    Atharva Bondre
    Scoutflo
    Scoutflo
    Launching soon!
    - A Notion household dashboard can be a useful tool for managing the various aspects of a household's daily life. Some key and intricate features that can be included in a Notion household dashboard are: 1. Task Management: A dashboard should allow users to create and manage tasks, to-do lists, and reminders for various household chores and activities. 2. Budget Management: A dashboard should provide tools for managing household budgets, and expenses, and tracking spending. 3. Grocery and Meal Planning: A dashboard can also include a grocery and meal planning section to help plan meals, create shopping lists, and manage food inventory. 4. Home Maintenance: A dashboard can also help track home maintenance tasks such as cleaning schedules, repair schedules, and appliance maintenance. 5. Family Calendar: A dashboard can include a shared family calendar to keep track of events, appointments, and schedules. 6. Health Management: A dashboard can also include tools for managing health-related tasks such as medication schedules, exercise routines, and doctor's appointments. 7. Customization: A dashboard should be customizable and allow users to add, remove or rearrange different sections based on their specific needs.
    Edun Kerry
    Ultimate Notion Home Manager
    Ultimate Notion Home Manager
    thank you atharva would definitely consider these especially the family calendar🤩
    aleksneo
    I have had a great experience with EarthBreeze and their products have consistently exceeded my expectations. You can read more about it in earthbreeze reviews here. I also want to highlight their customer service; when I had problems with my order, their representatives were quick to help me resolve everything, for which I'm very grateful.