• Subscribe
  • Top Tips for gaining interest around your launch? 🚀

Dan Monaghan
    6 replies
    Any tips or resources on how to have a successful launch?

Replies

Nicholas Alexander Green
    Thursday or Friday launch for sure. And def post on Twitter, Linkedin and send an email blast to relevant people/lists with a link to your PH page. People love new products on Fridays heading into the weekend. I'd also try to get some maker friends to engage early to boost visibility.
    Valianto
    The time of launch is crucial, i mean you must launch during higher traffic days
    Dan Monaghan
    @valianto Do you know which days those are?
    Natasha H
    @valianto @danmonaghan Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays - at around 12:10am PST
    Arindam Vaidya
    Firstly I believe we must have enough people whom we are sure that will be pivotal during launch and they do the needful during launch day, Secondly I think there needs to be some goodwill among peers and networks who will playa role, although the first hurdle is to get them signed up on the platform and urge them to be active. If the above two is summed up then we have a lower end of minimum audience, added we create some organic activity on the platform by ourselves and some pre launch initiatives on the social media front. That would give us the higher end of audience. Thus, it will create a range and a north star to work upon.
    Hamna Malik
    Create a buzz, be known in the digital space and then you can kickstart the launch.