• Subscribe
  • Sharing some tips and tricks I've learned from launching a few products.

Amit Arora
    6 replies
    Here are some top tips for planning your Product Hunt launch: 1. Pre-planning: Before you start, decide on your goals. What do you want to achieve with your launch? Is it to be the top product of the day or reach a specific number of downloads? 2. Create a Timeline: Break your preparation into three phases: - One Month Before Launch: Start getting ready. Make sure your landing page, product, and subscriber list are all set. Also, create a list of potential supporters who will upvote your product. - One Week Before Launch: Fine-tune everything and check your progress. - On Launch Day: Put your plan into action and keep an eye on the results. Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Replies

Ruby Lawrence
    Solid tips! I agree that pre planning is key, especially building up a supporter base before the launch.
    Wesley Ward
    Great advice! I’d add that engaging with the community before your launch can help build excitement.
    Malik Shaw
    One month of prep sounds right. I rushed my first launch and definitely could’ve used more time for feedback.
    Johnnie Kuvalis
    Totally agree with prepping a subscriber list early. It helps get a boost on launch day with those early upvotes.
    Joshua Daniels
    Love the timeline breakdown! It's easy to get lost in the details, but having a clear plan helps stay on track.
    Julia Klemenc
    Pre-launch support is so important! I didn’t realize how much upvotes mattered until I launched my first product.