• Subscribe
  • Sharing fresh tips and insights from FuseBase launch (Product of the Day) πŸš€

Kate Ramakaieva
    8 replies
    Hey folks! 🌟 What a day it was! We got a ton of support and loads of requests to spill some insights. So here you go! πŸš€ Start prepping early – the sooner, the better! Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Brainstorm to explore various ideas, channels, and connections. Engage with them ahead of time. Spread the love – help others as much as you can, and they'll have your back too. Give your Coming Soon Page a go. While everyone on the list gets email notifications, we also dropped reminders in DMs. Engage on Product Hunt accounts daily, bit by bit. Be quick to respond and always ready to help. Make a detailed to-do list for each team member. So many tasks, such a crucial day! You can't afford to miss a beat. Keep an eye on the main page featuring. We hung in moderation for an hour, started reaching out to support after 30 minutes – they take a bit to reply. Don't wait! As far as I know if you have a hunter backing you, moderation should be quick. Ours hunter was our CEO Pavel, a first-time hunter, so it took a little longer πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Best of luck to your launches! FuseBase is aiming for the next spots, so we still need your support ❀https://www.producthunt.com/posts/fusebase

Replies

Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    Your insights from the FuseBase launch are incredibly valuable! Starting early and maintaining active engagement are crucial elements of a successful launch. The idea of spreading goodwill and support within the community resonates deeply, as it's a cornerstone of building lasting relationships. The proactive approach in communication, especially with personalized DMs, is a great takeaway. As someone who's involved in digital strategy, I've seen how these principles apply across different platforms. For instance, with my project GPTBLOX, which categorizes over 8,000 GPTs, I focus on building community and offering value. Your approach to engagement and community support is inspiring. Have you considered how AI tools might enhance user experience and community interaction in future projects?
    Bayazid Malikov
    Thanks for the tips @kate_ramakaieva !! Good luck with the next prize!
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Thank you, Kate! It is important to get this information from someone who has experience.
    Alina Salavatova
    Thank you. Could you please tell me how many people are in your team, who were involved in preparing for the launch, and how long you guys have been preparing for it?
    Andrew Pangelina
    Great tips, especially about prepping early!
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    Thank you for sharing these Tips and insights Wishing you all the best with your new endeavor!
    KC Onrade
    Thanks for the tips, Kate. Surely we will be needing this on our upcoming launch. :))
    Lilangani Rathmale
    Thank you for these tips🧑