• Subscribe
  • Package Return app

Fawad akhtar
    2 replies
    Do you prefer dropping off your packages to a courier location(UPS/FEDEX/USPS) yourself or will use an app that will pickup the package from door step and drop off to the carrier and save you an errand. Fyi, we have already launched the WAAPIS, so we want to get public opinion on this. Thanks

Replies

Sangamesh Kulkarni
    Hey, dropping off my packages at the courier location because I'm so lazy really helps, but my issue is how I'll find out the status of my packages (damage or any other prob). Consider the scenario where my parcel was delivered to my TO address but is damaged. How will I be able to determine whether the damage occurred during the courier logistical period or when it arrived at the carrier location? If my understanding of the product is incorrect, kindly correct me.
    koushik gampala
    Is this a product or a feature? There can be a case where the courier firms start offering this service as an add-on. What would be the USP then? How would you differentiate as DoorDash jumped into this game? Would this be another hyperlocal service? https://doordash.news/consumer/i...