• Subscribe
  • Is breakfast really the most important meal of the day?

Michal Balšianka
    18 replies

Replies

Uma Venugopal
    Historically speaking, Not really. Biologically speaking, Not really.
    Jonathan Tahiry
    Not necessarily. I skip it and it does no harm to me. But just curious, why such question?
    Ayhan Ergezen
    @jonathantahiry Even though it seems very simple and irrelevant, it is actually an important question. Sometimes, intense work schedule, stress and irregular nutrition can turn into a serious health problem after a while. Someone bringing this issue to the agenda and asking about it would make a contribution, even if only in a small way. Don't criticize the questions, respond or ignore them. But I don't recommend you ignore it.
    Michal Balšianka
    @jonathantahiry Great to hear your take! This question often stirs curiosity about how our morning routines affect our day. It's interesting to see how different people's experiences can be
    @livelypencil stress and work addiction could lead you to wake up and jump into work mode without fully taking the morning to get mentally and physically ready for the day. I speak from past experience. I agree with you Ayhan. It is an important question or at least get people thinking and talking about it
    Ayhan Ergezen
    Yes it is important.
    A protein shake and that’s breakfast for me. Now lunch is where it’s at!!
    Thắng Võ
    Yes it is important.
    Igor Lysenko
    I believe that the most important meal of the day is lunch, sometimes I can skip breakfast and it will be fine.
    Simon Rosner
    Yes it is important.
    Russ Halilov
    it depends on your lifestyle i'm exercising 4-5 times per week and breakfast is crucial for me some ppl skip breakfast, but then substitute it with large a latte + cookie that has the same amount of calories as 3 large egg-white and piece of bread.
    Diksha Patro B
    Depends, sometimes brunch works as well. So depends on the lifestyle of a person.
    Ruslan.D
    Modern saying.. Give breakfast to the enemy, share lunch with a friend and eat dinner yourself
    sushrita setty
    yes, but not as important as lunch :)
    Lana Uyen Phuong
    yes very important to me