• Subscribe
  • How to craft a successful cold message on LinkedIn/Twitter? Share your favorite tips!

Balkrishna Karma
    15 replies

Replies

Kazi Sabir Mahmud
    Here are some tips for crafting a successful cold message on LinkedIn or Twitter: Personalize your message: Avoid using a generic message, and take some time to research the person you're reaching out to. Use their name and mention something specific about their background or experience that you found interesting. Be clear and concise: Get straight to the point of your message, and keep it as short and sweet as possible. Show value: Explain how connecting with you can benefit the other person. For example, you might offer to introduce them to someone in your network or share an interesting article or piece of information that relates to their work. Don't be pushy: Remember that the other person may not be interested in connecting with you, and respect their decision if they decline your invitation. Follow up: If you don't hear back after your initial message, follow up after a week or two with a friendly reminder. Sometimes, people are simply busy or miss your message the first time around. Overall, the key to crafting a successful cold message is to be respectful, personal, and focused on adding value for the other person.
    Yavuz Tunc Emran
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Hi X, I saw that you are working at Y as a Z. My company A and I are focused on delivering B to Cs. I would love to connect and discuss opportunities. I could probably do something much better but I didn't want it to become an algebra equation. X: Customer Name Y: Company Name Z: Job title A: My company name B: Unique selling point C: Self explanatory target audience (you should make sure that Y fits in this box)
    Yavuz Tunc Emran
    @balkrishna_karma1 Not a problem... How often do you do outreach on LinkedIn?
    Aditya Asabe
    Be precise and direct! Especially while reaching out to C-suite-level people. We just launched Edworking today! Do check it out and support!
    Oswald Soto
    To craft a successful cold message on LinkedIn or Twitter, personalize your approach by mentioning a shared connection or interest, provide value or insights, keep it concise, and end with a clear call-to-action, fostering engagement and a positive response.
    Shaur ul Asar
    To craft a successful cold message on LinkedIn or Twitter, personalize it, keep it short, be clear about your purpose, show value, and end with a call to action. Be respectful and avoid pushy language or assumptions.
    Step 1: Start with a bad joke. Step 2: Follow it up with a worse joke. Step 3: Apologize for the bad jokes and ask if they want to connect. Step 4: If they say no, blame it on the bad jokes and move on to the next person. Step 5: If they say yes, congratulate yourself on your amazing joke-telling skills and get ready to make a new LinkedIn/Twitter connection. Just kidding, you should personalise your message, show genuine interest in the person you're reaching out to, and offer something of value to them :)
    Rahul
    I'll chat-GPT that. Just kidding, I think being direct about why your product can solve a problem or two for the person on the other side... is enough. What are your thoughts?
    Kseniya Avtukhovich
    When it comes to reaching out to someone you don't know on social media, it's important to be concise, respectful, and personable. Here are some tips that I've found helpful: Do your research: Before sending a cold message, take the time to research the person you're reaching out to. Look at their profile, read their posts. Keep it brief: People are often busy, so try to keep your message short and to the point. Introduce yourself, explain why you're reaching out, and make a clear request or suggestion. Personalize your message: Whenever possible, try to personalize your message to the person you're reaching out to. Mention something specific that caught your attention, or share a relevant piece of information that you think they might find interesting. Follow up: If you don't hear back from the person right away, don't be discouraged! It's okay to follow up politely a few days later to see if they've had a chance to read your message.