• Subscribe
  • How do you plan your day?

Elif Duran
    18 replies
    I'm curious about the tools, techniques, and routines that you use to get the most out of a day and achieving goals. What apps or tools do you rely on for daily planning; do you prefer digital or analog methods? How do you prioritize tasks and manage your time? Any unique habits or strategies that have made a big difference for you?

Replies

Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I plan my day by setting clear goals and prioritizing tasks based on their urgency and importance. I usually start with a to-do list, allocating time slots for each task while allowing flexibility for unexpected events. Regular breaks and review sessions help me stay focused and adjust as needed throughout the day.
    Elif Duran
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    @bilalasif Do you use any tools for this?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @elifduran Well i use My Mac Notes App lol I should use something better but that has been working so did not consider changing
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Plan very rarely but I know which "long-term goal-oriented" activities I want to have there: Sports, working on my personal brand, "regular work" and the rest is filled with spontaneous decisions (those are sometimes much better than something planned)
    Elif Duran
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Great idea to divide your time into categories for your goals Nika!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    i prefer to spend my day focusing on the things that are most important to me like creative work, continuous learning, and client projects. But I don’t over-plan (instead) I leave plenty of space for spontaneity. It’s a mix of structure and flexibility you can say.
    Florence Edith
    playing with my nephew and voting the product of my client
    A Chenchen
    wake up first, you can't plan if you're still asleep. then collect all the lives and put together a schedule for the day.
    Andrew Paul
    Todays my plan. I wanna meet my gf and we do wild love.
    Luke
    I prefer digital tools for planning, as they provide flexibility and easy access across devices. Some of my go-to apps include: - Notion: I use this as an all-in-one workspace to manage projects, track progress, and set daily goals. Its customization allows me to create templates for everything from to-do lists to brainstorming. - Google Calendar: For time management, I block specific times for meetings, deep work, and personal tasks. I like setting color codes for different activities, which helps me visualize my day. - Todoist: For task prioritization, Todoist’s simple interface lets me set daily tasks, categorize them, and assign deadlines. The ability to assign priority levels helps me stay on top of the most important tasks.
    Elif Duran
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    @lukeab180 Would definitely hear your thoughts about my product, it is something like those tools have a baby and BeforeSunset AI born :)
    Faijan Ansari
    I plan my day by starting important things then my food and lastly family time.
    Toha Fauzi
    start with praying then try, that's it
    Yanlin Wu
    For weekly plan, I simply use notion to put down the tasks for next week each Friday. For daily routine, I prefer to write on my notebook and draw a box to the right of each task, and then click the box when I complete the task.
    Anbang Xu
    Launching soon!
    I leverage Notion for managing schedules.
    Isabella Marie
    I usually start my day by setting priorities and organizing tasks based on urgency. I like to break things down into smaller goals, focusing on key deliverables first. Tools like to-do lists or project management apps help me stay on track, and I make sure to leave room for breaks to keep myself fresh. How about you do you plan your day similarly or have a different approach?
    Natasha H
    At the start of each work day I spend 15 minutes time blocking all my tasks. Hylark is really useful for this and it's synced to my Google calendar to make things easier. I set timers for hard tasks that require focus. Any task that takes less than 2 minutes I try do immediately at the start of the day. I only check emails once at the beginning of the day, once at the end to avoid distractions. Every day is different, I try and have structure while allowing for changes and flexibility.
    Antonio Scardovi
    Sometimes I write stuff down on a Post-it note. You can't fit a lot of lines on it, so you really have to think about what's most important to do today. Then I cross things off as I go about the day, and toss it when I'm done.