• Subscribe
  • Hello there! What do you pay attention to when you give a product an upvote?

Nick Anisimov
    20 replies
    Hi! Looks like it's time to not only support the community's products, but also launch my own. 😅 Our team is already waiting for the launch day ➡️ www.producthunt.com/products/firsthr I have a question for the community: what is most important to you when choosing a product to upvote? 🤔 Please share your thoughts!

Replies

Polina Volkova
    I always pay attention on what problem does the product solve or how can it help me in daily life Also design sometimes catches my eye, but very-very rarely
    Nick Anisimov
    @polina_volkova, great answer! Thank you.
    Nick Anisimov
    @polina_volkova Do you often find that the product does not solve any problems?
    Polina Volkova
    @nickanisimov never, because every product should have a problem,which it tries to solve:) So I upvote product based on how it can helps me most of the time
    Great question for the community! When I upvote a product, a few things catch my eye: Innovation, Usability, Design, Impact, Engagement, Use Cases & Reviews.
    Nick Anisimov
    @akanksha_hunts thank you for your answer! Are there things that will definitely not make you vote for the product?
    @nickanisimov Absolutely, Overhyped Claims and Lack of Value are the red flags make me hesitate when it comes to voting for a product.
    Nick Anisimov
    @akanksha_hunts Thanks for the opinion!
    Good question. Lately, I've been voting for products that use new technologies (like AI and such) to address issues I've personally faced. I almost never support a product that doesn't solve a problem or if I'm unaware of such a problem existing.
    Nick Anisimov
    @alex_egorov Thank you for your opinion!
    Alex Petruchio
    Product design, functionality, and most importantly, what task it solves and for what money.
    Jonas Schaller
    for me its mostly just the design, when i see someone thought about his launch and put effort in the design i am automaticly more into visiting his website and upvoting it
    Nick Anisimov
    @jonassc I do the same. 😅
    Farjana A
    Hi there! As a SaaS Product Demo animation explainer video expert, I pay attention to the following when I give a product an upvote on Product Hunt: * The problem that the product solves. * The product's unique selling proposition (USP). * The product's design and usability. * The product's team and their experience. * The product's community and engagement.
    Farjana A
    @nickanisimov Thanks Nick, Please feel free to take a look at our portfolio https://filmgrow.com/
    Nick Anisimov
    @farjana Wow, very detailed! Thank you for sharing!
    Rukhsar Amjad
    Problem: Does the product solve a real problem? Solution: Is the solution innovative and well-designed?