• Subscribe
  • From your personal experience: what is the best way to collect feedback from Beta Testers?

Ina Simeonova
    11 replies
    A little bit of context - the app will be released and shared with the beta testers community thought Test Flight initially. Any advise will be highly appreciated!

Replies

Ethan Young
    In my experience, creating a structured feedback form with specific questions has been incredibly effective. It ensures we get detailed insights on various aspects of the product, from usability to feature requests.
    Ina Simeonova
    @ethan_yung What is the best way to collect feedback in your opinion? In the case that it's already an open beta - in-app/e-mail? Have you used any tools you can recommend personally? :)
    My3 Murthy
    Do you mean what tools to use or what process to apply?
    Ina Simeonova
    @my3_murthy More what tools to use (considering we're using Test Flight) but also tips on the process are very welcome :)
    David Murray
    These allow users to leave comments and bug reports directly within the beta product. This makes it easy and convenient for testers to provide feedback at the moment they encounter something.
    Ina Simeonova
    @david_muray I think we can all agree that's crucial! Very good point. So from your experience, it's better to be able to give feedback from within the app (in-app) not via e-mail?
    Henry Sanchez
    Incentivizing beta testers with rewards or early access perks has significantly boosted engagement and the quality of feedback we receive. Happy testers are more likely to provide thorough and honest insights.
    Gaspard Dupuich
    Regularly scheduled check-ins with beta testers, either through video calls or dedicated forums, have provided us with rich, qualitative feedback. These conversations often reveal nuances that surveys might miss.
    Ina Simeonova
    @gaspard_dupuich this is great! Have you used any tools/platforms for this that you can recommend personally? :)
    Gurkaran Singh
    When gathering feedback from Beta Testers, I find that creating a simple form with questions is key - it's like debugging code; the quicker, the better! Plus, adding emojis always puts a smile on testers' faces 😄.