• Subscribe
  • Do you read every notification? 🔔

Ghulam Abbas
    56 replies
    For me: Yes. I get about 400 to 600 notifications every day (Product Hunt, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Gmail) and I read them quickly.

Replies

Sid Ambili
    Not all of them, personally I have muted majority of the notifications, and only allowed critical ones like calendars, personal and work email, texts. But would still find some time to catch up with other notifications
    Janne Japs
    Definitely do! I just get a few for now :-)
    Tianao
    yes! I love every voice
    Moon
    ReplyMind
    ReplyMind
    I try to catch up on most, especially from Product Hunt, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Gmail, as they come in heaps daily - productivity is key!
    Halyna Prykhodniuk
    I try to catch up, but I sometimes don't have time for Linkedin, so I reply 2-3 days later.
    JD Worcester
    @halyna_plagiarismcheck_org It's like keeping your head above water during rough waves sometimes lmao
    Pablo Roig
    not every discussion but all the interactions
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I try to. But I usually take time for that, some day eg.
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    I won't miss any notificationsbut the quantity is relatively small, only 1/30 of yours every day.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Not all actually It take a lot of time
    Daniel Burns
    Yes, I do. I always try to have a quick overview of everything
    Sanja Micic
    I don't read every notification on every platform, I pay close attention to updates and discussions here, on Product Hunt. 🚀
    Kirr Simakovs
    No, everything muted 🔕 2 different phones/numbers for daily life and business. Anyway, both muted. Only emails/linkedin routines at the end of day
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    i only check notification of product hunt and Linkedin Only
    Julian Wong
    We just launched our product Asa.team so yes been hectic reading and replying 😂
    Julia Zakharova
    I don't read everything. I automatically open promotions. But I do open emails from PH or vacancies or tasks.
    Vlada D
    It depends. I read and answer all comments/replies/messages, but I swipe off all notifications about new posts, etc.
    Natalie Ermishina
    Oh, nearly all my notifications turned off, esp social media. I keep notification for messengers and emails only - and it is more than enough during the day )))
    dinesh kumar
    Important ones that have notification tones, yes. others just go through summary of notifications whenever I get time
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    It gets overwhelming at times, to be honest. I try to filter out most of them?
    Esther Musau
    @realdesigntack for me too. I need to prioritize them. I’m constantly deleting most of