• Subscribe
  • Can you share what you're working on in 15 words or less?

Brad
    294 replies
    I would love to know what you people are working on. Maybe I will find some excellent and exciting tools, SaaS, extensions, or productivity tools that I can share with my audience.

Replies

Devluc
    HTML templates - htmlrev.com Templates ebook - htmlrev.com/ebook Dev resources blog - devreso.com
    DCodes
    @luciantartea The templates look very good! Since you create templates and most likely design as well, do you mind giving feedback on DarkColors, a tool we created to test web design ideas? The app can be found on our page. Thanks!
    Brad
    @luciantartea Nice. Good luck with all your projects.
    Devluc
    @brad_fusion Thank you very much for the kind wishes Brad
    Hina Ashfaq
    I am working on a revolutionary ticketing system that helps manage tasks and customer queries.
    Saif Ullah Khalid
    Bubbl Widget
    Launching soon!
    @sidra_arif That is great! You must be having a strong and creative idea in your mind to compete with the existing tools available in the market.
    Brad
    @sidra_arif That's great, Good luck with your project.
    Susan Harris Scott
    @sidra_arif i'm really struggling right now to find something similar that can help with my job !!! Good Luck !!!
    Kate Kurshina
    For the last six months I have been fully immersed in our project inqoob - a mobile builder of chatbots and marketing solutions: no-code, monetization for developers, selling my template solutions.
    Brad
    @katerina_kurshina Wow, that seems interesting if it has been launched, or are you preparing to launch.
    Kate Kurshina
    @brad_fusion Thanks for your interest) we are preparing, planning for the end of June) I really hope for your support https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    Yes, I am working on Bravo, an employee recognition and rewards Program.
    Brad
    @qudsia_ali Nice, Good luck with your product. When are you launching it?
    Aamir Latif
    @qudsia_ali This is cool! Are you using Blockchain technology at all?
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    @brad_fusion We will be launching in the june.
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    @aamirl No, we are not.
    Andy Walraven
    Topico lets people curate their own news aggregators around topics of interest. News without noise. (exactly 15 - whew).
    Brad
    @ac_walraven News without noise perfect. Good luck
    Andrew Glenn
    @ac_walraven "News without noise" is a great tagline
    Imtiyaz
    Curatora.io was created with one mission in mind: to empower content curators everywhere. Whether you're a social media manager, content creator, or just someone who loves staying up-to-date on the latest trends, Curatora.io has something for you.
    Brad
    @imtiyaz922 Wow, I would love to know more about this, where can I find more information?
    Enola VEDOVOTTO
    We are currently building the application that turns your video conferences into performance indicators and saves you time.
    Brad
    @enola_vedovotto Interesting. And when are you going to launch it?
    Enola VEDOVOTTO
    @brad_fusion We hope to launch it by the end of June!
    Daniel Engels
    Developer tool that implements responsive images best practices automatically. Yields faster loading & better image quality.
    DCodes
    @daniel_engels Since you're building a developer tool, do you mind giving feedback on a tool we created to test web design ideas? https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Brad
    @daniel_engels Hmm that's nice. I wish you luck with your project.
    Misha Krunic
    Let me try! BotMeNot - a tool for testing and measuring websites' bot protection. That's ten words, I think I did pretty well!
    DCodes
    @price2spy Sounds cool! Since you're building a web tool, do you mind giving feedback on DarkColors, a tool we created to test web design ideas? The app can be found on our page.
    Daniel Engels
    @price2spy most people only think of protection once its too late.
    Brad
    @price2spy Thank you for sharing.
    I am working on tira.so. A workspace with chat, task management, and a calendar combined.
    Brad
    @inesfenner Your website has a very interactive interface. I loved it.
    @brad_fusion Thank you! I appreciate it.
    Sergul Sungur
    I'm working on deepwall.com. It provides smart paywalls for mobile apps to create, manage and optimize in app purchases. Our PH launch will be soon.
    Brad
    @sergul_sungur1 Good luck for your launch.
    Ryan Hoover
    As an investor I email. That's my job. 😅
    Brad
    @rrhoover 😂 Wow, you have such an interesting job.
    Dani Luu
    Ourly by Serviceform
    Ourly by Serviceform
    I help companies digitalise their lead generation process and get more customers online at Serviceform.
    Brad
    @daniluu hmm, wow you are doing a great work. Best of luck.
    Dani Luu
    Ourly by Serviceform
    Ourly by Serviceform
    @brad_fusion Thank you, Brad! What are you doing (in 15 words)? ^^
    boss pak
    i have been working for an e commerce agency for last 3 years but now am also making my own asset in the form of website.
    Brad
    @boss_pak That's perfect. Invest in yourself and grow more. Wish you success.
    Frankie Xu
    DeepHow Zoom App - leveraging AI to make video based know how easy and fun through zoom recording
    Brad
    @frankie_xu1 Wow that seems fun.
    Irete Hamdani
    I am working on askBelynda, a Google Chrome Extension that helps you find sustainable products while shopping on Amazon. Coming soon on PH! https://tinyurl.com/askBelynda
    Brad
    @ireteh That's nice. good luck with your launch.
    Nik Hazell
    Zappi Ad Predictor
    Zappi Ad Predictor
    @ireteh This sounds like a great idea!
    Kanisk Gautam
    I'm working on a Helpdesk that uses a forum system instead of tickets(there is more to this. I hope that it is going to change the helpdesk saases as my current version(beta on request) was able to lower support staff costs by 40%
    Brad
    @kanisk_gautam wow, that would be a game changer. Can I have a look at your website?
    Kanisk Gautam
    @brad_fusion Sure but I will be able to send you the beta link and login details only after a couple of days. As today I'm going to release a big update(so need to iron out some problems) . Hope its okay to you.
    Julien Delange
    I am working on Codiga, a tool that helps developers share best practices with their team directly from their IDE.
    Brad
    @juli1pb Wow, I have found so many helpful tools here. Thank you for sharing.
    Artem Misiura
    I'm working on Spark X - the marketplace of pre-vetted remote developers with strong technical and communication skills at unbeatable prices. We launched our product in February 2022. To provide you with some perspective, Spark X is currently supporting 5+ firms in scaling their development teams. Here is the link on our website: https://sparkx.team/
    Brad
    @yoovanr Good luck and thank you for sharing.
    Jamayal Tanweer
    I am working on a travel app that connects solo travellers for shared trips or tips.
    Brad
    @jamayal I am looking forward to this, Do ping me when it is ready. I would love to try it.
    Jamayal Tanweer
    @brad_fusion Amazing! will definitely keep you posted!