• Subscribe
  • AI-generated videos have the greatest impact on which industries?

Lizy Yummy
    16 replies
    As a product manager working on AI products, I’ve noticed that many Generative AI technologies are greatly beneficial to people. For example, text generation can be used for responses and reports. AI-generated videos, however, have been lukewarm recently, mainly because their results are not yet fully mature. But one day, the quality of AI-generated videos will certainly be satisfactory. AI-generated videos are bound to affect certain industries. What can professionals in these industries do to prepare in advance?

Replies

Maxine M
    @lizy_yummy , I completely agree with your observations on the current state of AI-generated videos. While the technology isn't quite there yet, it's fascinating to think about its future potential. Professionals in affected industries should definitely start exploring how they can integrate AI tools into their workflows now, so they're ready when the technology matures. It's all about staying ahead of the curve and being adaptable. Looking forward to seeing how this space evolves!
    Mia Taylor
    @hunter This is a fascinating topic, especially given the rapid advancements in Generative AI. As someone deeply immersed in AI products, I share your optimism for the future of AI-generated videos. While they may not yet be fully mature, the potential applications are immense, from marketing to education and beyond. For professionals in industries likely to be impacted, staying ahead of the curve is crucial. This could mean investing in continuous learning, adapting current workflows to integrate AI tools, and exploring new creative avenues that AI can enhance. Your insights are spot-on, and it’s exciting to think about the transformative possibilities on the horizon!
    Bitlife
    @bitlife Learn to work with AI tools and platforms for video production. Understanding how to integrate AI into workflows will enhance efficiency and keep professionals relevant as automation increases.
    Tong Poo
    Learn some new stuff: Get your hands on video editing, animation, or coding. These skills will be really helpful later on. Try out AI tools: Play around with AI video apps like Synthesia or DeepBrain AI. They can help you create videos super fast. Stay updated: Keep an eye on the news to see what's new in AI video technology. In short, just keep learning, watching, and trying new things, and you'll be able to use AI to take your work to a new level.
    bo
    Content Industry, Editing Industry.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Can't decide but taking it from the angle of the entertainment industry, maybe for gaming industry.
    刘晓坚
    Gaming industry
    Ruby Lawrence
    I think AI-generated videos are making a big splash in marketing and advertising.
    Joshua Daniels
    As a teacher, I see potential in education . AI-generated videos can bring lessons to life, making them more engaging for students.
    David Baker
    In the entertainment industry, AI-generated videos are already changing how content is created.
    Kevin Lau
    Maybe e-commerce. 🤔
    Michael
    AI-generated videos are making a significant impact across various industries, but they’re particularly transformative in marketing, entertainment, and education. In marketing, brands can quickly create personalized content at scale, allowing for more targeted and engaging campaigns.
    Edward Moore
    As a marketer, I think AI-generated videos could revolutionize the way I create and deliver content.
    David Roberts
    I'm intrigued by the possibilities of AI-generated videos in the entertainment industry. They could create some really innovative and engaging content.
    Imam yousaf
    I think it's essential for all professionals to start experimenting with AI-generated video tools. This will help us stay ahead of the curve and prepare for the future.