• Subscribe
  • GGLOT SaaS Startup hits $750+ MRR πŸ“ˆ

Alex Buran
    0 replies
    6 months in, Gglot Transcription (gglot.com) is now on $750 MRR. We're a bootstrapped automatic transcription company that converts any audio and video file into text and helps Youtube influencers to the most SEO out of their videos with closed captions and subtitles. I am delighted that this community is maturing. Launched in the middle of global pandemic and NYC lockdown, the service was localized into 10 languages and got a wide interest in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian communities. And here we are! The main channels for growth were: * Google Paid Ads - They were cheapers during the pandemic where we could by them with 50% discount due to lower competition. Not the case now, unfortunately. * Members inviting their friends - and earn $5 for each successful referral * ProductHunt community - great place to share ideas and collect feedback That was enough to get to this stage, but for continued growth I'll need new channels. Now that churn has been at 0% for over 3 months, I'm ready to make this my next big project. I'll share my learnings as I go. Oh yeah, and if you want a limited $1 bonus, you can sign-up on gglot.com :)
    πŸ€”
    No comments yet be the first to help